Please, read carefully the guidelines before submitting your abstracts.
Abstract submission deadline: June 7th 2016
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the Congress web page
- Each corresponding Author can submit up to 3 abstracts
- It is permitted to be co-Author of an unlimited number of abstracts
- Only abstracts not previously published or submitted for other presentation will be considered
- Abstracts must be written in English. The maximum length allowed is 2,500 characters including blank spaces (approximately 350 words). Format PDF
- Abstract title, Author(s) and Institution names are not included in the 2,500 characters limit
- Abstract first author email address
- Each Abstract must be divided into: Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusion. An initial brief statement on "Purpose of the Study" can be added in order to make the abstracts informative as possible.
- Please, note that promissory abstracts containing statements such as "Results will be discussed .." or "Data will be presented .." will not be accepted.
Acknowledgement of submission will be sent to the corresponding Author's e-mail address immediately upon receipt. If confirmation by e-mail is not received within 24 hours, please do not submit the abstract again, but rather contact the Congress Secretariat at: abstract@IOSFC2016.org.
Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding Author at the latest by May 30th 2016
The corresponding Author will receive all the correspondence concerning the abstract and will be responsible for informing all co-Authors of the abstract status.
All the accepted abstracts in written format will be uploaded on a USB key which will be given to all the attendees at the Congress site together with the Congress bag.
In addition, the Authors of all the accepted abstracts will be asked to prepare a presentation in Power Point (.ppt) and send it within June 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will be shown as e-Poster on a paperfree board in the place of the traditional paper Poster.
e-Posters will be displayed on site on monitor 42" horizontally oriented.
Every monitor is a station, including a smaller touch screen, where every participant will be able to:
1. Search a poster using few keywords, such as topic, authors, title, etc.
2. Watch the poster as a printed one on the monitor
3. Zoom in to see the details
We will upload on the e-poster screen directly a ppt presentation (MAX 10 slides) that could be projected in plenary room if awarded as Best Abstract.
Each abstract will be voted by the Scientific Committee and during the Congress by all the attendees.
- N. 3 BEST ABSTRACT will be awarded during Friday night dinner
- The best 7 poster will be orally presented during the Saturday Session
Instructions for Editing your presentation
Accepted file format for submission: .PDF
We recommend the horizontal format, 4:3 ratio
Suggested File size: max 20 Mb
Please consider that the file will be opened with a viewer that fits the scale of the display screen, independently from the screen dimension you have chosen. Therefore the format is most important than the absolute measure. Different sizes will be anyway visualized, but they cannot appear to fit with the entire display monitor.
The maximum allowed size is 3.840 pixels x 2.160 pixels, with a minimum resolution of 72 dpi. The upload is limited to files having 20 Mb maximum, excluding the video files.
It is mandatory to limit your presentation to no more than 10 slides.
The presenting Author of an abstract must register for the Congress by June 12th,2016
The presenters of accepted abstracts will be allowed to register at the reduced early rate of Euro 550,00 until June 12th,2016.
For any questions, please contact: abstract@IOSFC2016.org .